Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brainstormin'

So, the little glimpse that I did before work today is from a story I've been brainstorming for a while. Title is still in the works, but I'm thinking something along the lines of "Remembrance." I have some other things that need writing, but when I get some time, I'm going to start work on an outline. This time when NaNoWriMo comes around, I'll be ready.
Anywho, I've been thinking about the characters I know about, and keeping in mind that these characters are in high school, here's actors I've found that look close to how I'm seeing the characters in my head:
The difficult thing about this story will be telling the two stories in all the detail they deserve, yet still being clear how they tie together. Because there will be Sam's story (POV from earlier), and Maureen/Mouse's story. I know why they're so important and need to be told together, but I don't want the reader to know for a while. *sigh* So an outline is a must this time around.

1 comment:

  1. James Roday is so hot! LOL I love Psyche.

    ReplyDelete