Wednesday, November 30, 2011

51215

Otherwise known as GOAL!!! I was a little worried there. A few days went by when I just stared at the computer and could only get a couple hundred words down. And my laptop went phooy. *sigh* It was a fairly dramatic NaNo.

And I'm not done yet. I still have three scenes I need to write for Sam, all of Mouse's stuff, whatever needs to be written to weave everything together, and the ending. So, next month will be my first MiNoWriMo. Goal is 50k again, so (to make things easy), let's say 101k by New Year's Eve. I can do it. Hoorah!

*cough*

Anywho, I did a midway count over on Facebook, so here's what I've gone through during November while writing Rememberance:

154 pieces of gum
98 cans of Diet Dew
41 pages of notebook paper
$20 to pull my files off my dead laptop
$15 on a mini past life reading
6 24oz bottles of Pepsi Max
1 pen
1 laptop hard drive
And a partridge in a fricking pear tree

1 comment: