Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day off

I'm so close to the NaNo goal, less than 10k away, and here I am taking a break. Why, do you ask? Well, it's simple: my brain is fried at the moment. I'm taking today off to have some Miki time, sans Elizabeth and Elijah. I mean, they're always in my head, even last night when my husband and I were at dinner I was trying to figure out how to make the story last a little longer. Originally, their fleeing from Providence was going to be the climax of the story. But that just happened, and I like my stories to flow naturally, so I wasn't about to add in a whole bunch of crap that'd just have big, red x's through it later. So, the question became what could the new climax be, and how to write it so it doesn't seem like I have two climaxes? Well, I think I figured it out. We'll know by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment